Wednesday, February 17, 2010

*shrug*


The world is changing.... no I don't mean global warming, I'm talking about my world and the people that live in it.

Got closer to some
Got a cold shoulder from others
Some people changed all together and I don't see it for the better...

See I analyse everything that crosses my eye... I see an action, take it in, calculate the probabilities and come up with an answer. I know it to be wrong as I should focus on my self, but when Ill be involved... I can't but help try understand and what people are on about.

What leaves me scratching my head is that there are a few people that are a mix of all the three above. A roller coaster of emotions one might say...

But here is where it gets all screwy and by that I mean not so strange at all... The people that are close to you really don't know you at all.. even though they think they do...

Now I'm not saying that all people are as such....
I'm just saying that there are some ... or someone

The type of person that forces themselves to accept you as a friend only because they see you at-least twice a week whether they like it or not.

But what's really a thorn in my ass is not the fact that has been said... nay

Is that those type of people... now reformed don't have the stomach to say what they feel in fret of another quarrel

I suppose in this new world of mine... now that most all the smoke has cleared ... I get to see people for who they truly are

The friend
The companion
The preacher
The teacher
The loon
The bringer of joy
The bringer of gloom

The one who made my year
& The one who makes it all so unclear...

These people are everywhere... They are part of my life.
yet all I can do for some is just smile and say " orajt? "


Till next time my readers







No comments: