Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ughhhh

I still cant believe it....

Ughhhh. you ever get those days where you feel the world Is picking on you.
Like some fat kid focusing the sun through a lens, onto your head.
spread that out for a good 2/3 months and you got my life right there....
Im not trying to sound like a person who is at the end of his rope... Im just saying it how it is.

The second I get well happy... it's like the glass shatters once again. Always with something new.... Looks like the bastard down there really has it out for me lol.
The thing is that I can deal with it all, I mean im still alive.... the only thing I cant fix is something that cant really be changed.... and that is peoples way of labeling me before even understanding my situation.
I don't get how when someone needs to tell you something bad they just try do it in a way where they try not to hurt you..... thing is they don't know how to deal with it... they there for do something out of impulse that not only screws up everything but also hurts you.
As things progress and screw up even more you get more and more hurt, but yet show no emotion over it as not to seem like an ass. people will then think all is well and carry on hurting you.

people need to place themselves in the persons shoes before acting.
I swear..... sometimes I think we all just need a good kick in the ass.


Anyway..... that's life I guess

Until next time readers

Tc Gb .


Steve out.

3 comments:

Simon said...

well...look at it this way...He understands you and does what's right...so go out and enjoy the sunny day He made for you and smile

^KaI^ said...

praying for u =)

Marquita said...

Why does the kid have to be "fat" (in line 5)?

Isn't that being a bit... discriminatory? :S

Anyways... It's just a thought. Otherwise... don't worry Steve it will all pass!