Sunday, April 12, 2009

Screw It

Hello readers

Happy Easter *hug*

I have decided to do a little blog as to begin the new christian year =).
( this shall be relatively short)

Well I have decided something....... ever since I can remember I always use to do things my own way... Never let God take complete control of my life. This was, and kinda is because I only use to see a piece of the whole picture.
See thing is God knows the whole picture inside and out, and along the road we might have to lose or gain something we truly love. We have to keep in mind that God dosen't want to hurt us... He wants us to have what is best` for us, and if that means abit of suffering or abit of loss then so be it.

Now im going to be honest with you.... I am shit scared to give God complete control.... I always like to have a little safety line where I "THINK " I am in control.
In actual fact we are never in control.... yes we have free will, but can we control what tomorrow holds for us ?

All that aside what I am trying to get to is this ...
Even though we can only see a few feet ahead of us.... lets take that step of faith.

I for one have realised that by "taking control" of things I have spun out of control, and have been hurt many a times...
I truly believe that this Easter calls for a new beginning......
A fresh start =D

"I shall take the leap and see where the trail ends day by day.... It's ALL in HIS hands"


God bless you all


Steve out.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very well put steve!!!! I admire ur words... thats the way we should all be!!! XD God bless bro!!

x x x

G!