Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hmm...


Yesterday I quite simply had nothing to do all night...

Got a msg from my good friend Mich, and decided to go to p.v where I enjoyed a few hours just chilling with with a good old friend of mine.

After a while i caught a bus ride up to G's and met sar and Bernice.

went for a walk,
helped some lost Swedish ppl find their way home lol
and then just chilled at the park.



Dnt sound so great ??

well it kinda was...

and here is where the blog gets interesting.


So basically yesterday everyone spread out and went to different places.

It was either half a group where invited to a house and the rest where not,
twas a girls night
or ppl where just too far away.


Dispite all that stuff I still enjoyed myself.
Yes, OK I saw it strange that after all the change I have been through these past 3 years
I still had to resort going to p.v because of some stupid situation.

Now the thing is this... I don't need anything or anyone to have fun. If I wanted to I could have done a whole night of what I use to see as my perception of fun... But I did not...

No yesterday was more of an observation...

I was seeing how some people have become since well just a few months ago...

Results have their pros's and con's tho the final outcome... Ti's just a massive question mark..

Anyway... I am not gonna let these things break down my day =D


GBU ... ALL


Steve out








No comments: