Monday, July 6, 2009

my white room


I am here, alone at home...
I got absolutely nothing to do so I decided to write a proper blog.

Today I had work.. After which I went to spend some time at the millennium chapel to say a quick hello to my dad =). I then went to go see a few y4j ppl at exiles and then came home...

and now here I am... on my big black chair with thorn arm rest's, typing away at my laptop.... trying to get my mind off things from my past.... present ... and future.I know I should be all positive and stuff... and I am. I guess that since I have nothing better to do.... no one interesting to speak to.... no one to hang out with at the moment.... its just me and God.... and I am going wild!

I have set myself in a huge white room......
a cool breeze kisses my chest. The rain is falling down hard. I close my eyes... take a deep breath and with a single step I begin to fall....the strong wind forces my arms up... mussels tense....eyes closed tight burst open showing my eyes to appear as if all colour has gone ....

I realise a long battle cry which makes a lion's roar seem like a whimper.... and then... with no effort at all I shoot out of the pit and sprout out huge, white angle wings.I look at my hands and clench my fists. I flap my wings and in no time at all, disappear into the horizon...


Make of this what you wish.

Steve Out

1 comment:

nessa said...

I am quite impressed :) honestly