Wednesday, August 27, 2008

~~~


sooo this is my 2nd blog...., maybe not the last issa I see, anyway since I wrote my last blog ive been passing through wat I call a RLY shit week lol imma life goes on.

you know it suprises me how life works sometimes.... you think its X when it rly Y, I just dont think well ever be able to understand its complexity.

anyway on a brighter note im off to 2nd year MCAST XD dono how but anyway and 2night is reef rythms featuring cider house ;) hehe so better be worth my 10 euros guys lol.

before I leave u all im gonna leave you with a short word of advise " instead of thinking of what could have been think about what is " thinking about the past gets u nowhere ppl just into depression so leave it where it belongs... in the past

I hope all is well with all of you guys if not well too bad join d freakin club XD im jkin le if not just keep postive... it shall pass.

anyways tc all and Bod bless .

No comments: