Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I cnt belive how bored I am :P

Ello ppl to my first ever blog.... so like since its my 1st blog im going to tell you stuff about me XD. Mela....
Im 17 years old and I live in Sliema (which for those of you who dont know is in Malta lol) anyway... moving on im the type of guy that is rly into sports,music,art,history and other crap but the most thing i love doing is going mad with my friends :P. now..errrrr ohh ye mela u got a certin person named karla to blame for making me do this blog coz like out of my boardisem today i saw her blog and said wat d hell it's a good time waster =D, but 10x anyway luv even tho u dnt know lool.sooooo ye TODAY was the first day in about 4 weeks that i slept in my bed coz ive been on outreach in Assisi for a week which kicked ass bdw ( lots of healings :D) insoma wen i came bk home we went to wardija in a nice big house and like came back today, was a blast but. anyway i wain pv about an hr ago .... not a good night at all ughhh, i just dnt get some ppl. anyway ill do another blog laterish as it grows but like this is ma FIRST XD.
good night ppl,
GBU all.

No comments: