Saturday, August 30, 2008

musical day


Heyy ppl.

I've been having a rough time latley but today i was able to see abit of beauty in this world :) finaly baught new strings and a tuner for my guitar and i did a little jamming session at the beach and saw the sun rise over sliema. I realised that even tho you may have a shity day its ur mentality on the subject that rly effects your day and not rly the thing its self. Yes its hard to paint a smile on and just carry on living your life but if you look on the postive side of things then you will be a much more at rest person.

In these you realise who your true friends are and I just want to tell them all that even if i dnt show it you all mean the world to me.

any way i off to carry on my day, Tc ppl
God bless you all =D.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

ntbattenThree things! *clears throat*

1. Awww ... u mean the world to us too...

2.Welcome to the blogging world..

and

3. Im the first one to comment HA !!!!

p.s God bless!!