Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hello again

Hello readers.

Well i am having one of my sleepless nights, sooo i decided to write a blog as to tired my self down. we shall see if I'll succeed in getting tired XD

Anyway since the last time that I have blogged, quite a few things happened in my life.

1st i shall be talking about the picnic which I thank Paula for inviting me too *hug*, twas an amazing day so thanks paws, I enjoyed it. I got to meet a bunch of new fun people and learnt the names of those who I knew by face lol, so wasn't a bad day. we had a nice touch rugby match between us guys; it had us all sore the next mourning but hell, was worth it hehe. after that I just went home and flopped on the sofa and watched a DVD... basically was a beautiful night .

day 2 ( pleas notes these days where not after each other lol)
anyway the day I'm talking about is Friday which was yesterday no wait ughh to get technical it was two days ago lol sorry but I consider a new day when the sun rises.... don't ask. Well school was nothing special, just boring lectures and then a test but was ok. IT WAS MY BROTHER IAN'S BIRTHDAY XD so this blog is in dedication to him hehe. we had a small family thing for my bro you know cake, snacks, a happy birthday song or two etc etc....
After that we had community where my brother showed us this thing called " the tomato prayer" basically was we split up into teams of six with had at least one male in each team. the male held the tomato in hand and each person had a tooth pic. Now we had to visualise the tomato as the heart of Christ and the tooth pic as the spear a.k.a sin.
My brother would then say random sins and if u did it you poke the tomato ( heart).
OK we had people that took the Mikky out of it but I say it was effective so thumbs up bro =).
After community we went to what was left of the Y4J CD launch, which I must admit is amazing; So well done to all. Anyway then we helped them pack up, said hey to a few people and went to amigos. After which we ended up walking to the cars in really bad rain but it didn't ruin the night as I enjoy walking in the rain, so long as the distance is short XD.


Day 3 ( today)

Well today I spend most of my day studying and thinking if I should shave my hair again... prob will as its comfy. anyway later on I met up with Martina and co, and went to the mass at st Julian and then stayed for the praise of Y4J, where I met the rest. The praise was incredible ... The presence was really there =).

Insomma after we went to mcd ( God why lol ) and basically stood the remainder of Saturday night / Sunday mourning there. was another great night with great people.

In case you where wondering it is now 3:47 AM and I am still not tired, BUT!!! I shall be off as I am out of words lol XD.

Steve out.

Take care
God Bless
comments are much appreciated =D.

1 comment:

^KaI^ said...

ah! sry havent read ur blog yet!
i welcome u to d blogging world anyway...may ur atempt be beter than mine xD
Good work on d blogs =) rlly interesting...SAt. night was awesome! =D
Gbu stevo!