Tuesday, March 10, 2009



Mr president ???




Hello readers
well today was a really interesting day for me, for those of you who may not know I am the representative of my course which covers about 700 students or something like that. Basically my job is to do jack but it looks nice on my diploma lol .Anyway today I along with all the other representative's of the different courses where called into the senior executive's office ( ohh yes big words ) He assembled us to tell us that next week they will open the polls so that 2 count them 2 of us may represent over 5000 students in front of the Bord of directors, minister of education and other big Whigs. Anyway apparently all we got to do is meet with them once a month as to talk about the new MCAST that is being built and put in the students point of view.


And anyway that's pretty much


Aways that's basically it for today.


I shall leave you all with many thanks for reading my blog.



God bless you all.



Steve.

2 comments:

Simon said...

hey dude, sry i didnt evenm know you had started a blog...It looks like they're back in fashion...glad mine survived from one craze to the other...nice blog keep it up...

nessa said...

happiness lol