Monday, March 16, 2009

Life goes on...

Hello readers

Well I am quite pleased with my self as I have been keeping to my blogging so far.

Since I haven't blogged in a good week ill give you a run through of what I did not mention.



To be honest with you all I was having a pretty crap life these past few months.... I had so much shit going on at the same time that it was becoming a burden. I felt as if I was going to break down at any second.... last weekend I spoke to a good friend about one of my biggest problems, he told me to cut some chains, seek God and ask HIM to fill the gaps the chains once occupied.



Thing is I knew all this before but never really took it into action.the next day I went for a walk and took my bible along with me. I went down to the beach and stood there for a good few hours. I talked with God and placed it ALL in his hands, knowing not was to come next I had complete faith in HIM.



While thumbing through my Bible I came across the story of Job. I was reading on how he had everything and then lost it all to the world, but in the end just kept praising God. All of a sudden it hit me.... I stood moaning as to how shit my life was and woe is me but hell I was still alive, I still had a family, still had a meal every day, cloths on my back etc... life wasn't as dark as it seemed. God showed me that the prince of this world had NO power over me what so ever and showed me that I was FREE!!!.



I had never felt so amazing in my life. Over joyed I sprat to my house, as I ran I felt more and more liberated with every stomp my feet made on the black roads in my flat DC shoes. lol some people probably taught I was mad but i couldn't have cared less XD



So I say to you my reader who ever you may be... If you are in my situation be it what it is. I tell you now to break your chain and be FREE!!!!



" The past is history , the future is a mystery but today is a gift. That's why it is called the present "





This is Steve signing out .



p.s comments are welcomed :P

1 comment:

Simon said...

Amen to that...we forget, that when we are chained by the world, we are also sometimes blindfolded so we dont see the chains...it takes a good friend or a bible verse or one of the other hundred ways God tries to let us know He is there, to remove the blindfold, and then we can break the chains...once we see them