Monday, May 11, 2009

Brain crack

It has been around 4 weeks since my last blog and I am quite ashamed by that... but I have a valid reason, that being exmainations :(

anyway since my last blog I came to realize a few things...

1/ flip flops are not made for long distance walks XD
2/ I have a short attention span of 30min when it comes to studying.
3/ ( christian life + girls) multiply by life = confusion
4/ its ok to wear yellow... but im still not gonna wear it lol
5/ I hate statistics with a passion
6/ people make a fuss over nothing
7/ just coz u have wheels does not mean you can use them lol


yes well if u know me well enough u should get all that XD.

I am now failing to write a popper blog because well i have brain crack and it is making me lose taught haha ...... yes.

anyway I better stuff my face with my books yet again.... *dam it*


Ill blog again next time inspiration strikes whilst ill be online XD

take care readers

God bless u all

2 comments:

Rachel said...

this is a comment to say i read it ^^
lol @ brain crack XD

krissie said...

VIva giallo!