Monday, May 25, 2009

What a weekend



Hello all

Well I am in a great mood since last weekend so i decided to share it all with you via blog =D.


anyway sat we had a nice relaxed evening on the beach. Bongos, guitar's beer and a fiaccola lol * SHOUT OUT TO PAULA *

was nice to get away from the books for a while and spend that time with some amazing people ;)

Got a feeling where gonna do that alot in summer XD I wont mind.


Anyway Sunday we had the famous wedding XD.
it was EPIC. open bar, great food, dancing and just fooling around hah was great.
was not sure how I felt about not getting drunk after drinking soo much. lol I'm guessing I sweat it all out of my system, dancing.
still got a fraking hang over tho mehh :S

not fare if u ask me :P

ermmm.... yeah then after we went to a little place to get a pizza coz like we could XD and then Matt gave me a ride home * SHOUT OUT TO MATT *


Anyway that was pretty much my weekend lol.

I'm a little pissed off I got to study on my birthday :( but MAYBE we do something small after community or Y4j.... what u think guys ?????

* puppy face *


P.S
I am trying to introduce some colour into my life XD.
I figured God made so much more than black hehe. I am never gonna wear pink tho so no ideas girls :P


anyways I shall be leaving you all as I must carry on with my studies.... (18th June.... where for art thou 18th June )


God bless you all =D
Till next time

Steve.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm amused that you think all girls want everyone to wear pink :P

actiote

Simon said...

i think pink will suit you...im not a girl, so i can make it my mission.