Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Gremlins

The count down has begun.
MY summer is 8 examinations away, and yet with every day that passes I feel mixed emotions about it all.

I mean sure there is the beach, Dr juice and random adventures, community stuff, y4j stuff, possible dating... and hell my own 18th party is just after examinations.... but what use is that when all so many people including your self will be busy with their own thing. Be it improving your future, busting your ass to make some cash or even just traveling... I feel this summer just has a huge question mark....

They say that summer is what you make of it and I guess that is kinda true. btw who the hell is "they" ? until I get an answer for who "they" is I'm going with Gremlins XD ... why not?


well anyway I just came back from an accounts exam... was OK I guess, felt i should have done more studying tho.


SHOUT OUT TO ZOE =D


mehh back to studies

till next time

Steve

No comments: