Saturday, June 27, 2009

heyyy


I have just woken up from my first real sleep in 2 months and guess what... I'm still tired loool.
I am enjoying the fact that I have nothing to do today , its been a while since I just had some Steve time. I think we should all make room for our self sometimes =D.

OK soo I have some stuff I want to explain to my readers =P

right ....
so first off I know I have been real moody lately and well I got fed up of people stating the obvious and asking if I am in a bad mood when the see me on my own

ye it would be coz im in a bad mood but when I will be on my own the only people I would relay talk to know who they are..... I am not trying to piss off anyone but honestly if u see me in a bad mood just talk to me like you normally would. I will get better after I go pray and stuff so don't worry.

ermmm...

so yesterday I had Christabel's 15th birthday party thing at mellieha, I must say it was nice to get away for a while even tho I did not stay all that long.

I then got a lift with Charlene and Christabel where Chris kept changing every single song till we got to sliema until she found the one song she wanted XD drove Charlene crazy ( 10x for the lift bdw )

After that I showered, changed , ate and did some of my log book. later I went off to community
where Mig gave one of the best talks I have heard in a good while. I am probably saying this because I relay felt like it was directed to me. lol it was shit scary but in a good way XD

later we went to Birgu to some fancy bar where matt got tipsy on a SINGLE GLASS OF WHITE WINE lol can anyone say cheap date . We then went to step on and mig gave me a lift home =)

Now I am listening to the new Hillsong album which krisse has just sent me XD * LOVE YA SIS *

wow I feel sooo much better :) I feel like that even tho my life is meant to be realy bad hekk as if I just know God has got me coverd and as long as I stay close to him... The world can not break me down XD.

I am off

God bless you all =D

Steve out .



4 comments:

krissie said...

My pleasure sweetums ^^

Rachel said...

The only thing i dont agree with is where you say "my life is meant to be really bad" XD
Nice post (:

bacredie: reminds me of edie mcready from balamory XD

Kai said...

alone time is pretty ^^ enjoy it :P
u no there is a deeper meaning to wat i said xD

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.