Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Make a wish and blow the candle

hello all...


well, I am 18 today... and I decide to write a blog as I cant sleep.

I was expecting something Big today both spiritually and earthly. I stood waiting for God to give me a special little gift, or an over dose of attention; But as the day grew shorter the gift seemed like a spit in the eye .I was angry... both at God and at the world.

I tried to figure out why this situation seemed soo shitty but my anger built a wall around me and blocked the simple answer out. After I calmed down a bit I came to realize..... I had an amazing gift, and i never even saw it.

my mother giving me a gift from her heart when money is short.... the little sparrow that landed near my feet when I was waiting for a bus..... the ray of sunshine that gave me light to read..... the smile from a stranger.... a hug from a person that I would die for. These where my gifts, and now that I look back on it i realize what a fool I was.

Just because a person sends you a birthday greeting or a hug hello dose not mean that he/ she loves you.... Love is in the little things.

So things where not all sunshine and rainbows lol big woop.
The way I see it is like this.... you can either moan about how the world is picking on you.... or you can embrace it and fight a negative with a positive to make it attractive in your eyes hehe.


I guess that's it really.... another year passed by XD, one year closer to my house in the skies.

All i got to say is this really.... The world can and will throw all it has on my back to try bring me down... but I know that God is right there with me, easing the burden and letting the wind blow on my face =).

I LOVE you God *hug*


God bless you all

till next time

steve =)







2 comments:

^KaI^ said...

=) u made me feel better xD

Rachel said...

I agree with the love is in the little things statement (: