Wednesday, June 17, 2009

so...

So I just came home from spending 6 hrs at mcast doing a pressentation which I felt I did realy well in.. and a meeting which was so boaring it left me counting the the ammount of times the princaple said " insoma" XD
God I have never felt like going for as swim as bad I as do now, but I only got 2 days left which means 2 exams dnt wanna ruin it now huxx...

well few minutes ago I read kai's blog and it actuley put me in a good mood, and reminded me on what I tell alot of people... to appriciate the little things and be positive =D.

yesterday something strange happend.... I dono how, but some how I managed to hurt the bottem of my left foot, but ill live XD

ermmm yeah thats preety much it

God bless you all

Steve out.




2 comments:

LG said...

good luck for the last 2!!
see you at the beach... sooner than you think I guess!

Kai said...

glad to help xD